Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chasing Rainbows and Gearing up for a 60 miler

Oh, didn't you hear? Chasing rainbows is the new thing in training these days.  You see, you go further and faster than planned and you don't even notice it ;)

Anyway, with all the rain here in Seattle we do get some rainbows ... I found one the other night and decided to give chase. The Rainbow won. :)

This weekend is the first race of the NW Epic Series - StottleMeyer 60 miler. I'm nervous and excited all in one ... i feel woefully unprepared with no real idea of where my fitness is ... but i guess i'll find out soon! I know my top end is seriously lacking ... but hopeing that my bottom end is still good to go!

With my Norco Phaser I can't really go wrong ... and I have a trusty new car to get me there ... so it appears i'm all out of excuses!

Well, all I can do at this point is get ready and let 'er rip!