Saturday, March 20, 2010

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Saturday morning, 20 degrees Celcious, start the day with a mtb ride up to Poo Poo point on Tiger ... beautiful views of the city all the way up, warm feeling of 'the burn' in the legs while climbing... feeling super fast on the climb (i was testing out the Norco Hardtail) ... and fun, fast descents. Life couldn't get much better! Well ... maybe if I started every day like that! :) Not bad ...

Today is the first day of my recovery week in this training cycle ... only one ride today (and a short 90min one at that). Spent the rest of the day running errands (you know, pesky things like getting groceries, cleaning, and other chores), planting potatoes, playing in the garden, and generally enjoying the sun.

Tomorrow is supposed to be raining ... fittting as I'll be racing again! My legs were rebelling today so tomorrow should be interesting ... all part of project 'race into shape' :)