Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Move

Everyone knows how much *fun* moving is ... this move has definately been the most painless move so far! Microsoft pays for the move and arranges packers to come and pack up the boxes ... we just needed to be organized. I stuck around to supervise the packing and then there was just the cleaning.

We drove up to Seattle and our stuff arrived 3 days later. Microsoft provided corporate housing so we had some beds to sleep in while we were waiting for our stuff to arrive. Pretty sweet!!

So I've been in the process of unpack, ride, unpack for the past week! I was supposed to start work on April 28th but due to a glitch in the H1B transfer process, I still haven't started work. I am scheduled to start next Monday, May 12th. In the mean time I am continuing the unpack, ride, unpack routine. I am enjoying the extra time off!!!